Tillett Inc. is a family owned and operated business that was founded by Jeffrey & Betty Tillett in 1990. Fairness and honesty are at the core of everything we do. We pride ourselves on meeting our customers needs with the highest standards in customer service and workmanship. In 2010 we became a Women Owned Business with Betty Tillett as our Principal. In 2016, Tillett Inc. expanded it’s services to include Tillett Toilets which provides portable restrooms rentals for residential and commercial clients. All of our employees are vetted and have the following clearances and checks done prior to their employment:
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearances
- Pennsylvania Criminal Record Checks for Employment
- Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Checks
Our work will be guided and informed by our beliefs and commitments to:
- Honesty – the cornerstone of our business, honesty is necessary for clear communications with our customers and our team leading to the highest quality of customer services and workmanship.
- Integrity – we adhere to a high standard of moral and ethical principals that guide our relationships with our customers and each other.
- Fairness – we are committed to a culture of fairness for each other and our customers.
- Quality – we strive for excellence in everything we do.
- Faith – We are a Christian based business and believers in Jesus Christ
Certifications, Licences, & Memberships
- Universal EPA Certification
- Master Plumber License
- Pa Home Improvement Contractor License
- Multiple Municipal License’s
- NEWWA Backflow Certification
- PSAI Portable Sanitation Professional Certification
- Certified Rheem Dealer
- Certified CSST Gas Pipe Installers
- Uponor Pex Pipe Certified Installers
- WBEC Certified Woman Owed Business
- A+ BBB Rating
- Member Lebanon County Builders Association
- Member PA Builders Association
- Member PA Septic Management Association
- Member Portable Sanitation Association International
- Fully Insured